This recipe, invented and produced by marie_patissiere, takes us back to childhood with gluttony.
Preparation time (excluding proofing time): 45 min
Cooking time: 20 to 25 min
1. In the bowl of your food processor, crack an egg, pour in the milk and crumble the fresh yeast. Pour in the flour, then add the salt and sugar. Knead with the dough hook for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the soft butter. Continue kneading, making sure that the butter does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
3. Make a ball with this dough, cover with a plastic wire and let rest a few hours in the refrigerator.
4. Flour your countertop. Take out the dough, and roll it out into a large rectangle, the size of the length of your mold and three times its width.
5. Spread La Cuillère Gourmande chocolate orange marmalade on your brioche dough and sprinkle with your roasted and coarsely chopped hazelnuts.
6. Take your rectangle lengthwise and roll it up. Put your roll in the freezer for a few minutes.
7. Take out your roll and cut it in half lengthwise. You will see the streaks of brioche dough and filling appear.
8. Place the two pieces of this X-shaped roll, form a twist, which you will place in your buttered cake mold.
9. Let stand 45 minutes at room temperature. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Wait a few minutes before unmolding your babka.
Ingredients for the brioche dough
• 250 g of T45 or T55 flour
• 3 g of salt
• 50 g of sugar
• 12 g of fresh baker's yeast
• 1 egg
• 100 g of milk
• 50 g of soft butter
To garnish the babka
• A jar of La Cuillère Gourmande chocolate orange marmalade
• 40 g of whole roasted hazelnuts